Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Week Links: 75

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 75...


1. Maker Visits: Textile designer Rebecca Atwood's studio tour from Apartment Therapy.


2. Melbourne street art - 29 ways. And some pics I took in Melbourne in 2014...








4. Absolutely love this file folder journal that Gwen Lafleur created using my new stencils.


5. I love the power and authenticity behind all of Orly Avineri's journal pages and accompanying text.

"Those who turn off the light in others, and those who turn it on. Radiate it, give it. Your and my choice. Oversimple but true."

6. Unique and creative assemblage art from Robbii Wessen of Foundlings.


7. I have loved this door on Greene Street in NYC for more years than I can remember. Never knew what was behind it. Until Sharon Morrison sent me this link.

7 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Another great set of Links! I'm so happy to see Austin Kleon listed. I am a Big Fan! Great down-to-earth advice from a very creative man. Have a great week.

Gwen Lafleur said...

I'm loving the addition of photos and videos - even more incentive to click through! Very cool to see what's behind that door in SoHo, and I could look at those assemblage pieces all day! Also, thanks again for including my project this week!

elle said...

Key for me is connecting art and home. This has been marvelous, Seth!

Dee Spillane said...

Oh my gosh I loved this post. The links are great.

Mary Thoma said...

I watched the video, "Steal like an Artist"...recorded 11 pages of notes in my composition notebook. I visited the link and read the story of the mysterious glorious door. I saw myself there. I saw the manifestation of my design sense of utility and beauty in interior design. Thank you for so much inspiration in a concise spurt of meaningful ogling. Artistic contact high attained here.

Carol said...

Love them all!!!

Jo Murray said...

Thoroughly enjoyed the videos. thanks Seth. The icing on the cake was the article about the door.